Friday, June 3, 2011

▽ Poster Image Design (assignment purpose)

TITLE : POSTER IMAGE DESIGN FOR A QUOTE THAT RELATED WITH WOMAN
MEDIA : ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
DIMENSION : A0

I have choosen this quote to work on my poster image design : -

If a woman is sufficiently ambitious, determined and gifted - there is practically nothing she cant' do.

This work is done during my foundation year. During the class, we have been taught to use different key words from the quote to bring out the message that contains in the quote. I have choosen ambitious, determined and gifted to work on. Using city and the strong contrast to bring out the feel of ambitious and determined. Woman are gifted with lovely, mother nature characteristic, therefore i use flower and red color to represent woman. Did you notice out the outside frame, it's actually a mirror frame. Why i use mirror frame? This is because I tend to bring out the feel of self confidence when a woman is not afraid to look at herself towards the mirror and love herself more.



There is a changes for my final design during the submission of assignment. Lecturer want me to change the face of the woman into the face of mine. I was kinda surprise with that, and I did it too. Still i prefer the original one, but lecturer said with my face in, the meaning of it will be stronger.

Here you go, a picture of me with my poster. Do we look alike =P

No comments:

Post a Comment