Tuesday, May 10, 2011

▽ Welcome to Vicky's blog

=) A big great smile for anyone of you who visiting my site now.

This is my very first blog that will publish my own artwork. I'm still an art student who currently studying in MMU. If you happened to meet me in MMU, you can said HI to me, i will not hesitate to smile back to you.

I will be appreciate if you willing to give me comment. I always believe that all the comments and critiques will help me a lot for my improvement in all my artwork.

As my position as a student now, i have to always improve myself and learn a lot. I like to read and look for new stuff, as we all know that this is one of the way for us to improve our knowledge.

The only thing that you have to know about this site is all the artwork is done by me, please concern about the copyright issue okay!!!

Thus, hope you enjoy reading my blog, i will be updating the content from time to time. Thanks for visiting my site. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment